I am the proud,proud,proud owner of a SUPER DELUXE PRESTO FRY DADDY PLUS!
What to have for supper?
French fries
Chicken fingers
French toast
Fried pickles
Fried ice cream
Homemade donuts
Catfish nuggets
Decisions,decisions!
Popular Posts
-
On this St Patrick's Day 2011,let us be inspired by Patrick's effort to rid Ireland of SNAKES,so that we might be driven to rid WASH...
-
I have a friend who always said "define your boundaries". I found a collection of questions that test your limits. I dedicate thes...
-
DON'T DO IT! YOU DON'T NEED IT! WHY WOULD YOU?! IT'S DEMONIC! As I enjoy leftover Banana Puddin' from Captain Morgan's ...
-
My 4000 plus Facebook friends said I should start a Radio Time-Out News Center blog. Okay,some of you said start a blog. So I did it. Expect...
-
I am the proud,proud,proud owner of a SUPER DELUXE PRESTO FRY DADDY PLUS! What to have for supper? French fries Chicken fingers French t...
-
One of the latest FACEBOOK members is none other than THE POPE! FB founder,or borrower,Mark Zuckerberg must be on Cloud 9! Isn't that wh...
Yes please.
ReplyDelete